Dear Precious Heavenly Father,
My heart is so deceitful. My perception is not reality. My heart is proud and self-condemning. I can't rely on myself and I pray that you will protect me from me today. Help me to trust the spirit within me, not me. Lord, you are bigger than my heart and only you can kill my flesh. I pray that you will crucify me today. Let today be a "not I" day. The enemy is real but sometimes I am my worst enemy. From my heart to my mind, protect me from me.
In Jesus precious name,
Amen
Pastor Doug Fisher gave a wonderful message tonight and the Lord gave me the prayer above. I can't wait for what the Lord has for us tomorrow.
4 comments:
I hope you got just what you needed. :) I'm sure it was a blessing. I love the new pic of you and Keith. Miss you tons.
Thank you Leah! It sure was a blessing. Since the meetings began on a Mon. it almost seems like a mini revival as we have been to church five times in the past four days (including tonight). Praise the Lord!!! I hope your church is blessed as your revival nears.
The new picture is from our neice's wedding :)
miss you too :(
I really know how to spell niece! I went to college and everything :)
way to make me cry!!! i only got to hear the beginning and ending of this message but God used what i did get to hear. i love that you blogged this. now i'll be reminded every time i come here.
:)
Post a Comment