Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just some fun

A few pictures from Easter Day. Grandpa was shading the sun from his eyes and Uncle Craig told him to flash the sign because he looked like a gangsta. The picture of the table almost set and Grandma with her Easter gift from Uncle Craig. The chocolates were inside the pretty box. And the girls on the way to church. It was a beautiful day.







5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a very nice day! M & M look so pretty! I really like your new header and the cream colored background. :)

Katrina said...

Thanks Amy. The rose that I just took down was from my b-day and these current flowers are from Easter. The sunflower from my very first header was still alive and growing in our yard when I took the picture of it. I know that you really like flowers too! :)

Amy said...

Oh, I really like your litle pic that shows on your comments. Did you take that yourself?

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your table setting!!!!!

Boys Will Be Boys...oh and mom too!! said...

Beautiful as always! I updated our blog. Go look!!
XOXO
luv Rhon