Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where's your hair?



The answer would be here. It was all Madison's idea. That is with a little help from Leah. Leah was playing with Madison's very long hair and said it was so pretty. She mentioned donating it. Madison asked me to look up all the details on the web site. From that moment on, just as soon as she saw the pictures of the children without hair, she was determined to get her hair cut. You know that it didn't even take 1.2 seconds for Mia to want to follow her sister's lead. All I heard for the next month was, "When are we going to get our hair cut?"













Madison had 11.5" cut and Mia had 11" cut
We are so very proud of the girls for thinking of others. I am the one who was a bit hesitant about them getting all that hair cut. I thought they looked so pretty with long hair. They told me, "Mommy, we can just grow it back." Now that their hair is short, I think they are just as beautiful on the outside and even more beautiful on the inside.





3 comments:

Amy said...

What sweet girls and they do look fabulous with the short cuts!

Leah said...

OH, I love it! I was gonna e-mail you today and ask about it because the girls had long hair in the golf pics! Tell them I think they look great. I am very proud of them. I bet some little girl will love her new blond hair! Love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I love their hair cuts!!! :) They look so cute! :) of course, they looked cute with long hair too. lol