Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our last stop of the day, Pier 39. The weather was perfect, the company the best, a treasured day. Leah wanted to go to Alcatraz but this is as close as we got. She also had it in her mind to take an evening swim. We did convinced her otherwise.
Silly girl!

I had the most fun with my sweet, sweet friends. Even though Leah is really 2,000 miles away we had lots of fun pretending she was with us. It is good to have fun, to be silly and to be blessed with such wonderful friends.

3 comments:

Madison said...

Hey! I have a skirt with that fabric! :)

(my mom made a skirt with the fabric she has on)

Amy said...

How fun that you included your far-away friend! :)

Leah said...

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine! I love you and miss you. Can I keep the skinny body?!?! I hear today is the first day of school.