Leah, We wouldn't dream of going to SF for the day without you. Just wanted you to know that we were thinking of you all day:
Just a few suggestions for the next trip.
1. Maybe wear a slip. We could kinda see your underpants.This could be why people were checking you out all day, lots of staring :)
2. It is illegal to bounce around the car while it is motion. We know you were super excited though!
Love,
Carolyn and Katrina
p.s. More pictures of the fun day to follow........
3 comments:
Aww Leah. It was great having you along. Be sure to check out my blog too for more reminders of the fun day you had with us! :)
You are HILARIOUS!!!!! I'm so happy that you thought of me. I was thinking my dream weekend with PW would consist of Carolyn, Katrina, Grandma Mast, Rosie and me!!!! I love you all soooooo much. Now, if my money tree would just grow, I'd be there in a minute. Must be this red Georgia clay!!!!!
This was funny! :)
Post a Comment