I picked all these just this morning. They look good and I don't even like fresh tomatoes. I love them as a sauce, sun-dried and even don't mind ketchup. I think it is a texture thing. We had the best corn on the cob of the season with dinner tonight. I made these yummy potatoes as a side to the tri-tip from the grill. We have a fresh pineapple, red delicious apples, cantaloupe and watermelon waiting to make a salad for tomorrow. I love the bounty of summer that our Lord provides!
6 comments:
The tomatoes you gave us were sweet! Thanks! Love the photograph!
Debbie
Great shot! I agree on the texture thing with tomatoes. :)
http://www.taylorsscarletthread.com/women.html
Check out this link.
Debbie
Now, that is one gorgeous crop! I can practically taste them...little balsamic, little salt and pepper...
I better stop before I try to nibble my screen!
Great shot of those tomatoes! We have lots coming off our vines, too. It is a blessing to have such bounty from the Lord. :)
They look great. I made the potatoes a couple of weeks ago and they were delicious!!!!
Post a Comment