Monday, March 30, 2009

We had a wonderful time at the fine arts competition. Madison placed first over all in Science for her division and third overall in the spelling bee. Mia took home a second place ribbon for History. Forgive me for bragging just a little. It's a bit more acceptable from a momma, right! God has blessed my girls with an amazing Christian based education. I am also so thankful for a Pastor who invests so much in all of our children. Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats, way to go M & M!

Allyson said...

Congratulations Madison and Mia!!!
-Allyson

Kellie said...

How wonderful for them!!! I know that is exciting and it is certainly good to have some "bragging rights" when you can! :) Congratulations to them!

Leah said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of them. I know y'all had a great time.