Oh.. just beautiful, Katrina!! And I love what your eleven year old said after revival.
I also appreciated your comment you left me a few days ago about hymns. They hold valuable truths, don't they. Tell me some of your favorites when you get the chance... :)
4 comments:
Oh.. just beautiful, Katrina!! And I love what your eleven year old said after revival.
I also appreciated your comment you left me a few days ago about hymns. They hold valuable truths, don't they. Tell me some of your favorites when you get the chance... :)
This is so beautiful! What happens at a revival? We've never been to one. Is there a lot of music?
That just reinforces that her parents are doing a good job. :) That makes me proud! Love you!
"I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in the truth." 3 John 1:4
Your heart must have swelled.
Post a Comment