Today was the perfect day to start the garden. Last year we started everything from seed. It was really fun to watch the plants sprout. We decided to have a head start this year. Mia chose a tomato variety called, 'Mamma Mia'. Funny thing is, she only likes a tomato in its liquid form. I think she was sold on the name. Madison was excited to plant her favorite green veggie- zucchini. Keith was all about the beef steak tomato and I chose chives and basil. We will add pumpkin and strawberry plants soon.


5 comments:
I am so exited for you~! I love gardening and can hardly wait to get my plants going...Heirloom tomato and basil girl myself. I finally live somewhere where they might actually grow!!
I love how you did the photos. Looks fun, I'm starting an indoor herb garden from seed. My chives are poking their little heads up! Miss y'all
How fun!! We'll be starting ours soon, too... once it finally stops raining. lol
Fun shots, I love the processing! :)
Exciting! We're a little slow on the go this year...I just ordered the seeds...but I'm excited to do the plantings with the children!
Are you anticipating the great mid-summer photos you'll be able to take?
Post a Comment