Friday, July 18, 2008

Two thumbs up

I thought it would be fun to have a movie review from Madison. Since this time last year, we have only gone to the theater twice to see a movie. In my opinion there isn't much worth watching. We were very excited to go see the Kit movie. It was great! I loved the way everyone dressed in that era. The manners and the homemade goodness of it all were very refreshing. Well lets hear what the real expert thought of it: (We didn't give details to spoil the movie in case you haven't seen it yet :)

My mom, my sister, and I went to see the AG movie, Kit Kittredge last week. I thought it was a very good movie. Kit never gave up and she was always willing to help others. I also thought it was cool that a girl my age could walk around alone in her neighborhood. I really liked her clothes. I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD!!! -Madison

1 comment:

Amy said...

Madison, Thanks for the movie review! Sounds like a great movie, the girls and I are excited to see it! Auntie Amy :)