Friday, July 4, 2008

God bless America



If My people, which are called by My name, shall
humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and
turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
-2 Chronicles 7:14

Our country was founded on the belief of God and his commandments. Just a little reminder that because of Him we are blessed in our great nation.

Happy Independence Day!!

*The pictures are from neighborhood homes, flowers in my garden and the kids from the fourth last year. Madison is just on the left of the fire truck :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a neat collage! I LOVE what you did with pp'ing the flag shot, top middle. Was that in PS? If so, how did you do it? Happy Independence Day!

Leah said...

I love the pics. Miss you tons.

Katrina said...

Amy, I don't have PS. I use Picnik. I just played around until I found a cool effect.