Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Day Trip







Well no surprise by the pictures where we went yesterday. It was a day full of walking! We had lunch at Tarantino's at the Wharf. From there we walked to one of the largest tourist destinations, Pier 39. Not my favorite place but very busy with all sorts of activity. Some shopping and more walking at Union Square. A hot coffee hit the spot in the cool 65 degree weather. We stopped off in Sausalito on our way home. Such a beautiful town.


A beautiful day to remind us of all the beauty God has created as well as a huge reminder of how many places and people are missing God's gift.




5 comments:

Leah said...

One of my most favorite places on Earth! Don't you just love to get away from that Sac. heat sometimes. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Posting so I can say I didn't do a drive by w/out posting! :) Looks like you guys had fun. Next time, it's an adult girls trip...sorry Mia and Mads, but you'll just bored anyway! :)

Katrina said...

Thanks girls!
Yes Carolyn, just the big girls next time!!! Anthropologie here we come!

Starr said...

Oh I love San Francisco. I've only been there once and it wasn't long enough to see and do everything there was to do!
And Katrina, I LOVE your header at the top of your blog. It reminds me of a place we found while vacationing up in Maine one time. Looks JUST like it! I could have sat there all day listening to and watching the tide roll in and out.

Katrina said...

Starr, We just love going to the ocean. The name of this beach is Salmon Creek in Bodega Bay. The girls love to run up and down the sand dunes.