Imagine the screams we heard from a girl, who has been asking for five years to get her ears pierced, as she opens her gift card from Clairs on Christmas morning. Madison looked at her dad and asked if she could do anything she wanted with the card, he gave an affirmative nod and then we all had an ear piercing of a deafening kind. Mia has been wanting to get her ears pierced too, she's just been more apprehensive about the pain. Of course we went the very next day. I was very happy to have my brother with me. I think it made it easier for Mia to be brave. Madison hopped right up on the chair and it was done. She smiled even though hers ears were stinging. Mia said, "No way, I'm not doing it" so we left. We went to Davis to run some more errands and the entire time Madison was admiring her sparkly earrings. Mia was trying to reason the reward she would get by enduring the pain. Madison never even told Mia that it hurt, she told her it wasn't bad at all. On the drive home Mia asked if she could give it another try. We drove to the mall and she went through with it. She was a little upset after the two ladies simultaneously punctured her little ears. She cried while she was looking at her pretty earrings. Madison then announced, "Finally I can say how much that hurt!"
That is so funny!!!!! They sure look pretty! I'll have to tell Mariah, we are going to the mall tomorrow night because Mariah got a Claire's card to Christmas. Tell them they look beautiful!!! Love you!
Amy, I have no idea how this is working. I thought if the picture was posted in the 'center' it would keep the picture from being enlarged. Not the case I guess. It is a mystery to me!:)
4 comments:
That is so funny!!!!! They sure look pretty! I'll have to tell Mariah, we are going to the mall tomorrow night because Mariah got a Claire's card to Christmas. Tell them they look beautiful!!! Love you!
Thank you Leah!!
Hope you all have a good weekend. We are going to be cozy inside! Supposed to get a real good rain storm.
How fun, they look adorable! How do you make it so the photos don't get bigger when clicked on? Amy
Amy, I have no idea how this is working. I thought if the picture was posted in the 'center' it would keep the picture from being enlarged. Not the case I guess. It is a mystery to me!:)
Post a Comment