Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jared

Jared, I hope you know how proud we all are of you. I am the luckiest mom ever. Thank you for being such a good son. I love you tons, Mom

Love you Jared, Happy Birthday
Keith

Dear Brother, I miss you. I love you so much. Did I already tell you that maybe I get my braces off in December? Just asking. I can't wait to see you and Nacho Lebrae. Ha Ha Tell Bailey I said Hi. BTW Happy Birthday. Love Madison

Hi Jared How's it going/ My Birthday is in six weeks but your birthday is before mine. And I bet buster is ok. And I would like it if you would come down for my birthday. Love Mia

Happy 19th!!!!!!!!!!


*I love this picture that Linsey took

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Awesome photo!

Leah said...

awwwwwwwww, sweet pic. I know you are a proud momma! xoxoxo Leah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jared! I miss you!