It is officially summer for us. This is the first week the girls were out of school. Madison went to her first Youth Conference and Mia got to be an only child for four days. Mia and I spent a very relaxing morning at the zoo with some very sweet friends. What a great start to summer!
3 comments:
Love the flamingo shot! Glad y'all have had a great start to your summer. :)
I'm so glad both girls got to do/be special this week. Maybe Mads can do a guest post about Youth Conference? I'd love to hear. We all leave for camp on Sunday for the week. P.S. D finally got layed-off :( It was bound to happen eventually but he has lots of contacts so we'll just wait and pray. Love you!
The zoo is great! We did the train, not the carosel. How fun for Mia!
I agree. Mads needs to do a Youth Conf post. :)
Post a Comment