okay what i'm about to do has nothing to do with the post but to annoy my mom. My mom can't stand lol i don't know why but she just does. so all i have to say is... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!! :)
Mads...I think I left the "lol" in a comment here. Look back on her past posts. I can't remember right now what it was. Giggling to myself or something like that.
Thanks, i'll go back and look later and we didn't make the bread. That's on a to do list in my mom's mind lol. I love and miss you. Tell tinys and Chris hi for me. :)
8 comments:
Wow, that is one huge zucchini! I love zucchini bread, I need to make some soon. :)
That is a serious zucchini, girl!! We had some squash that size when we came home from Disney. lol Enjoy that zucchini bread!
My guess on how many loaves we could make is 7. Let's see if i'm right:)
okay what i'm about to do has nothing to do with the post but to annoy my mom. My mom can't stand lol i don't know why but she just does. so all i have to say is... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!! :)
oh my! how did the bread turn out.
Mads...I think I left the "lol" in a comment here. Look back on her past posts. I can't remember right now what it was. Giggling to myself or something like that.
Thanks, i'll go back and look later and we didn't make the bread. That's on a to do list in my mom's mind lol. I love and miss you. Tell tinys and Chris hi for me. :)
That's one sweet little zucchini baby you've got there! Does it fuss at night? :)
Post a Comment