As you may know, school doesn't start for us until tomorrow. This past week we were counting the days. We are done with the swimming, light nights and the heat (this has been a very mild summer for us temperature wise). It has been a wonderful summer! The cycle has run its course. Even though the weather will feel like summer for another month, our frame of mind has changed. The girls are excited about the school day, falling leaves and the pumpkins that are growing in our garden. We anticipate the crisp weather and cinnamon filled festivals. Fall is my favorite time of year. I am thankful to the Lord for the many blessings He provides daily. I will faithfully embrace the seasons He has planned for our family.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
3 comments:
Katrina, We started school last week and the girls are doing great. Allyson had started asking to begin about three weeks ago, so it was time. Your flower is beautiful, is it in your yard? Amy
Thank you Amy,
Yes, this is a Redbecia or Brown-eyed-Susan that we planted about a month ago. I chose 'center' for the photo layout so it can't be clicked on for enlargement (I figured that out by accident). My camera is only a 3.2 mp, ancient as I've had it almost four years. The resolution is fuzzy when I get too close to an object. But I really liked how this one looks.
woohoo!! i'm a HUGE fall fan too! pumpkins and fall colored leaves are my favorite! i can't wait to get to Apple Hill and make apple pie and pumpkin cake! think we plan a fall party for all the girls?? that would be so fun!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment