Where has the time gone?
His high school graduation day was really tough. My baby was only 17 when he graduated high school, just like me. He has the BIGGEST heart of anyone I have ever known. He is easy-going, fun to talk to and still
kisses me in front of his friends (he has to bend down, he's 6' 3"). Jared is the best son a mother could have. I guess that is why I think his new girlfriend Linsey is a lucky girl. We met her yesterday for the first time. They have known each other for a few years but have been interested in each other for a few months now. She is very pretty and nice. Madison and Mia let her know this many times during dinner. Linsey starts Bible College in September while Jared begins his second year of JC. We were all very happy to meet her.
While I was thinking of how fast the past 18 years have gone, I thought of a picture I took of the girls just a few months ago. I hope I always remember to take time to watch them through the window while they are still little. God has so blessed me.
kisses me in front of his friends (he has to bend down, he's 6' 3"). Jared is the best son a mother could have. I guess that is why I think his new girlfriend Linsey is a lucky girl. We met her yesterday for the first time. They have known each other for a few years but have been interested in each other for a few months now. She is very pretty and nice. Madison and Mia let her know this many times during dinner. Linsey starts Bible College in September while Jared begins his second year of JC. We were all very happy to meet her.
While I was thinking of how fast the past 18 years have gone, I thought of a picture I took of the girls just a few months ago. I hope I always remember to take time to watch them through the window while they are still little. God has so blessed me.

No comments:
Post a Comment