
There is a beautiful lookout at the top of the National Cemetery that we visited on Memorial Day. Just beyond the lookout, there is an enticing self-guided walking trail. We made our way down the trail and found an obstacle course and a small lake. It is a breathtaking adventure in the middle of the city (literally and figuratively). Reminded that we would need to go back UP the trail, we headed back before we reached the end. These two lead the way while I stayed behind to take pictures (wink).
After the mini hike, we made our way to the ocean and enjoyed our picnic lunch.
What a wonderful God we serve.
I am so Thankful for so much.
3 comments:
Beautiful.... yes, what a wonderful God we serve!
I love SF! Sounds like the Lord gave you a wonderful day. I miss you. Can you believe it's been nearly 3 years since I saw your sweet face. :-(
Well said, Katrina. Well said.
Post a Comment