So glad to have this lady on aphid patrol. She and her friends are doing a terrific job. I am tempted to try some blossoms fried- any reports on the flavor?
Strawberries are sweet even before they turn red :)
I want to plant strawberries, in one of those "jar" things. I wonder if it is too late. What blossoms would you fry? I don't care for fried food, but fried blossoms does sound interesting. :)
Oh, how neat to see your garden growth!! How many strawberries did you plant? The ones farmers have planted around here are coming off nicely now. Let us know if you try those fried blooms!!!
3 comments:
I want to plant strawberries, in one of those "jar" things. I wonder if it is too late. What blossoms would you fry? I don't care for fried food, but fried blossoms does sound interesting. :)
Oh, how neat to see your garden growth!! How many strawberries did you plant? The ones farmers have planted around here are coming off nicely now. Let us know if you try those fried blooms!!!
i'm happy cause' our strawberries are finally red!!har
Post a Comment