Thursday, February 19, 2009


Is it weird that we have had ladybugs visit us, indoors, all winter? We find them just hanging out. Madison has had a few in her room. I have found a few in my room. This little guy was on the couch. I was vacuuming the window sill and there he was. Good thing he didn't get sucked up!


I am glad our bug visitors are of the cute kind :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ladybugs are the only kind of bugs that don't freak me out...although, I just clicked to make the photo bigger and his eyes are huge! :)

p.s. My photo was taken at the coast.

Anonymous said...

Awww, what cute bugs to have around. SO much better than spiders or ants or something else nasty!

Kellie said...

We have had them a lot this winter, too. It has driven the kittens crazy. lol Cool shot of the little guy!

Anna said...

What a fantastic picture! I feel like the little lady is crawling over to tell me something ...