


When I was a kid, we used to string cranberries and popcorn to decorate the Christmas tree. It was lots of fun. Our tree had the homemade garland mixed with crazy blinking colored lights and store bought ornaments. I have always favored clear lights on our trees and really never thought of making the garland again until this weekend. I think it turned out really cute. I didn't have any fresh cranberries on hand so I used a bit of ribbon to add the fun color. We have been busy with decorating and working on our homemade Christmas projects. What are some of your homemade Christmas decorating traditions?
See the popcorn on our little tree too? We made a mini paper chain for it last year.
2 comments:
It looks so pretty! I love Mia's feet too. Miss you.
I remember! What fun! If we did that here, I'm afraid the dog might eat it;(
Post a Comment