This fun and super easy craft is our take on fall color. I started making these when I taught preschool. I love them so much that we make some every Autumn.
We color regular coffee filters with markers, squirt them with a water bottle, then cut out a leaf shape when dry. I put them all around the house and on the windows. We will get some real leaf color but not until close to November. I can't wait that long. Our leaves looked a bit more tye-dye this year because the girls used less brown. They wanted to use the other colors more :)
5 comments:
That is awesome!! Chris would LOVE doing that!!! All I have is the cone shaped ones. Do you think I could make those work?
Why not. Give it a try. You just might need a smaller leaf pattern. We miss you!
These are so pretty! Our leaves have been turning here for a couple of weeks, I'm going to go out today to photograph some. :)
Hey There !
What a cool idea! I think I will do that with Thorne!
Love y'all!
Debbie
These are great idea! {I meant to comment on these last time I visited!} I will definitely try this with my kids - they would love it! And how simple!
Post a Comment