Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On the bright side

When you get lemons you....make yummy lemonade

When you have a rainy day you.......bake cookies

When you can't play outside because there is too much smoke from HUNDREDS of fires you............

Pitch a castle tent in your bedroom!




And when my friend Carolyn goes through a number of very difficult trials all at the same time.......She shines even brighter for God. Please say a prayer for Carolyn, God knows her needs. I love you Carolyn.


UPDATE: I got permission to put the picture up without hiding little bugs face. Isn't he so cute!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We have that stinky smoke up here too! I heard that we're supposed to get a bit of wind tomorrow that might blow some of it away. I said a prayer for your friend, I hope things calm down for her soon.

Katrina said...

Thank you Amy :)
God is so good!

Anonymous said...

God is very good!! And you didn't have to blot out his face at all! lol He's so cute. You made me cry Katrina! :( :) I don't know what I would have done without your help during this time. I'm so very glad we're friends! Your love and friendship means so much to me.