Monday, February 18, 2008

I learned a new noun

Words can be cool, ordinary, strange and funny. In high school, my friends and I would make up really funny words that would mean exactly what we needed them to mean. I came across a new word today that really is fun to say: Harf. I had the help of a picture to know exactly what a harf is. Do you know? Sounds a bit like a preschooler pretending to be a puppy or maybe an adjective used when one has the flu. Nope, that's not it. It's not in the dictionary. Have you ever heard this word before? Me neither.
Until I saw it here. I think its cute!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Well, I about HARFFED when I saw the price! It is cute though.

Katrina said...

You made me laugh out loud, while I am in the office! Everyone wants to know what's so funny. I think you just made up a new word yourself. When you see something that is priced too high, is it too harffey instead of too pricey ?:)

Amy said...

Very cute, but expensive!

Leah said...

yep, that's OUR new word ~ and you know we won't be Harffing anytime soon unless the money tree sprouts up in the lawn! Love you :)