Thursday, June 14, 2007

Inspiration from Leah



Dear friends of our family will be moving mid-July. I am very excited for them as they take on a wonderful, new adventure. We talked about future visits and keeping in touch via email. The topic of blogs came up and we discovered that we both often lurk at others' blogs. I admitted to occasionally stumbling across blogs that contain interests and beliefs similar to my own. I then thought, "Why don't we start our own blogs to keep in touch with one another?" Well, who has time, its too hard, I keep forgetting to try it and on and on with the excuses. Until this evening. Now, I am totally new to this so please be patient. It is likely that my layout will change and my comfort level with public writing will improve. So on with the packing, crying, fun and friendship. It is now official Miss Leah, I have a blog. Your turn........

2 comments:

Leah said...

Tag you're it! I did it too!

Katrina said...

Madison took this picture at the Lavendar Festival!